Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fucked Up Job

You know, I've had some pretty fucked up jobs in my life but the fuckery that goes on at my current job is mind boggling. Let's hit the list

Ratchets: These bitches run rampant in here. It is actually pathetic. And what's really sad is they don't know they're ratchet? Bitch, you come in with cheap weave, got a nigga that does absolutely nothing for you, just lost your car, and are always in goddamn leopard print while you have an as flatter and more misshapen than a fucking pancake. To boot, you're fucking stupid, simple, and slow. You talk conspiracy theories while trying to make yourself sound intelligent, but you actually don't know shit. You are a blithering fucking idiot and I have to wonder if you sucked the boss's dick to get hired. Furthermore, you're loud as shit, and ghetto, and you have had altercations with no less than five people on the floor. You have way too much mouth but can't back it up. And you stay on the jock of dude that don't fucking want your ugly misshapen ass.

Favortism: First, see above. Then, I have to wonder how several of these hoes keep jobs when they continually fuck up shit we learn on day one of fucking training and have ingrained in us over the course of four fucking weeks. But the people that know their job and are working hard are the ones getting fired quickly.

Fucktards: The simple and slow fucks that won't shut the fuck up. You sound slow, you look slow, and you drive yourself at every turn. You know, those dumb ass dudes trying to talk about how they think a relationship is supposed to work, but don't actually have relationships. They're tricks and don't even know it. Shut the fuck up. Then you got the other fucktard that tries to talk all smooth but he dumb as fuck, needy, and desperate. Then you broke as shit and are trying to get with every thin bitch in the building but bitch ass dude you have no money, no opportunity to gain money, and you don't realize you're about to get fired. Plus, we've all seen your hoe when she comes to get you from work. That's like asking to get your ass beat.

Illogical fucking procedures: Seriously, there's no organization in here. Bitches want me to stay late because they don't distribute work properly throughout the day. Bitch, you know you want us gone at 7:30 every night, but you let people sit and do nothing for hours out of the day. Meanwhile I'm working like a mutha fucking Hebrew slave in this bitch but I still have to stay late. Bitch fuck you.

Old bitter bitches: These are those old bitches that think they know it all and have seen it all. They're hypocritcal bitches that say stupid shit to me like, "Stop that cursing."
Pause. First, bitch who are you and when the blue fucking fuck did you come to the conclusion that you have any authority over me. Last I checked, I punch that clock to make this money to pay these bills for me, not you. You are also not my mother, nor my grandmother, both of whom cuss like sailors any fucking way and are not about to correct me on my language. Third, bitch, didn't I hear you cuss out one or both of your grown ass children like two days ago? But you're talking to me about my mouth. Get the fuck out my face lady.

Power trips: One of the supervisors is on a power trip. This mutha fucka wants to fire everyone. But, get this, HE DOESN'T HAVE THE FUCKING AUTHORITY TO FIRE PEOPLE. Seriously, in order to fire us, it has to be cleared with both HR and the head bosses. He never gets the clearance of the head bosses, so he nearly got the company a fucking lawsuit for firing someone for their attendance who's on FMLA. You stupid fuck. And that person was the latest in a long list of people he's tried to fire. Ol' dumb mutha fucka.

Seriously, I don't know how the fuck this company stays in business, it's so poorly run. And all this shit, is just shit I've gone through or noticed the past couple of days. It's much worse if I examine the past 8 months. Oh the fuckery

No comments:

Post a Comment