Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pay Attention, I hate repeating myself

You ever have one of those days where the world can just fuck right the hell off and die? That's my day today. I'm sick of people. I'm sick of simple fucks in general. Need examples? You know I got them.

Stupid mutha fuckas that get in their feelings every fucking time I say something to them about how they make me feel. How in the actual blue fuck are you in a relationship and working on getting shit right, but you want to run as soon as a nigga tell you how he feels? Get your weak minded ass on somewhere. I am a mutha fuckin beast and you have known this for five years now. I have been this way since forever and I'm not changing. If you piss me off, I'm going to tell you, and probably in detail so that you know exactly what the fuck you did. Get the fuck out yo' feelings bitch because I didn't spare them before, I'm sure the fuck not about to spare them now.

Stalkers: Bitch, look. I got the mutha fuckin prize, if you must look at this like a game. I got the nigga you want. And do you know how I did it? By being me. I don't work for this shit. I don't chase niggas. Niggas chase me. It ain't just the fact that I make a mutha fucka moan my name and his eyes roll back as that nut comes out, though it certainly helps. It is the fact that I'm a grown ass mutha fuckin man and I act like it. I carry myself as a man, not a little bitch. I get shit done. I am the most dominating, arrogant, ignant, honest, loyal, caring son of a bitch you will ever come across. I am that lethal form of nigga you don't want to piss off because I don't scare you by appearance, it's the fact that I'm that rare breed of nigga that will fuck you up nine ways from Sunday, turn to another person, and smile like I'm not covered in your blood. And guess what, bitch, I got limited ways to handling stalkers. You stalking my Facebook pisses me off. Roll your ass up to this door and I guarantee you that the nigga you tried to play games to win will be the least of your worries, because you will have the most lethal beast in existence all over you like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm

Bitches calling me for rides: Y'all seem to not understand that I work. Bitch, I have been in hell for eight and a half hours. I want a day to myself. I want several days to myself. Fuck, I want the next year and a half to myself. In short, calling me for rides every fucking day and night, does nothing more than piss me off. Nights like tonight, I'm not answering my phone. Why? Because I don't fucking want to be bothered. Damn. Can a nigga sit at home and take a drink in peace? Shit.

Cockteases: Bitch, you not giving up da ass. Why are you in my face? Do I really need to explain to these hoes that they are hoes and are to be used as hoes and nothing more. Oh, you want to show off that nice fat ass and talk dirty every now and then, but you not sitting on my dick. Bitch, I got a problem with that. I don't do overtly sexual flirting with just any random bitch or nigga I come across. And frankly, if you're a cocktease, you're a bitch. You're a worthless bitch. Slob on my knob like corn on the cob or get the fuck out my face.

Mutha fuckas withholding sex: Look here, mutha fucka, if I tell you I want sex, whether I said I want the dick or the ass, I expect to get it. I don't want to hear excuses. I just told you I want to fuck til I can't walk the next day and you just gave me an excuse? What kind of bitch ass nigga does this? Your body hurts? Nigga are you on your rag? If so, slob on my knob like corn on the cob and we can be done for the evening. Why the fuck is this so hard?

Niggas not getting sympathy cravings from the bitch they knocked up: Nigga, I ain't fucked a bitch in six years. I been in a relationship most of that time. So why the fuck am I getting your bitch's pregnancy cravings and morning sickness, and her fucked up high ass sex drive while you just sitting there happy than a mutha fucka? Nigga I'm straight miserable. I ain't craved fried rice this much ever in my goddamn life and you sitting there dumb and oblivious as fuck. You piece of shit fuckwad. If you don't get yo bitch ass up and cater to this woman you knocked up after I smack the shit out of her for getting pregnant by yo stupid ass, I'm smacking yo dumb ass for not having enough empathy to get all this bullshit. Passing this shit off to me and I ain't even fucked this bitch. Ugh

Fake ass former friends: Bitch, why is your name coming up in my life again? I gave your ass a pass when I let you continue walking upright. Now you in my life again. Bitch I will fuck your whole world up. I don't deal with betrayal well, and you are the worst form of traitor. You desperate pathetic man hungry bitch. I cannot express the depth of my hatred for you. You had a ride or die friend and you blew that shit for a nigga that ain't shit without me. Bitch kill yourself twice.And yes, I used the title of bitch a lot, because you are a bitch, and I don't like bitches like you, bitch.

Bitches that ain't about business: If there is one thing I don't fuck with, it's my money. If you go into business with me, be about your shit because I'm always about my shit. I will smack a bitch that's holding up my money. It's not that difficult. Don't assume 900 miles will stop me from reaching your ass. Stop bullshitting. If you're going to run a company, run that bitch right. You fucking with my funds means I might make a trip, ho. Get on the mutha fuckin job.

I think I'm done, but y'all get the point. I hate stupidity, and it's running rampant.

No comments:

Post a Comment